Thomas Web Designs was started in 2010
A web marketing agency with the best solutions for your business.
We provide services including (website design, hosting, SEO, social media plus a tonne of other marketing services plus consultancy work ) We service the local area as well asall around Australia & New Zealand. My clients live all over New South Wales from Canberra, Bundanoon, Bowral, Taree, Gosford, Sydney, Ballina and beyond. In Melbourne Victoria, Perth Western Australia, Brisbane Queensland, Adelaide South Australia, Tasmania and even New Zealand.
Business Owner/ WordPress web design & SEO Magician
& Online Marketing Consultant.
I have been creating websites since the year 2004. I’m basically a self-taught designer that specializes in WordPress web designing. I started out when I created a horse related classified website as I love horses and since I had fallen off and injured my back, I couldn’t see me riding again. Plus I’m a geek at heart and love the internet. I started this little-classified website as a side hassle after university and played with it on and off while I was working full time at an employment agency. A few year’s later I meet my now husband Sean and fell pregnant. My daughter was born in 2006 and I didn’t want to go back to work. I had an offer on my little-classified business from a big company and I then used this money to create my horse employment agency that I run from home part-time. Having gained so much experience from this and having fallen in love with the whole WordPress side of things, I started offering website services and this is how Thomas Web Designs was born.
Web developer, Web security Analyst & AWS Architect
I’m Roy and I have 8+ years experience in IT field which includes roles like Technical Support Representative, Website Security Analyst and Website development.
My experience includes all the aspects required to run a website. I know how to setup a secure server on cloud hosting, Migrated a lot of websites, I have built several websites and web applications, I have fixed a lot of hacked websites and secured them.
I started working with Jacinta at Thomas Web Designs in July 2017 as a casual to help with her workload and recently started full time in August 2018.
We also have a few other casual employers that are highly experienced in Graphic Design, Search Engine Optimisation and Article & Blog Writing, that makes the team at Thomas Web Designs your ideal Web and Business Experts.
10 random facts about Jacinta.
- Horses are my favourite animal and I used to ride when I was younger.
- I started a horse management university degree until I fell off a horse and hurt my back so I swapped and completed a business management diploma.
- I’m left-handed
- I met Sean in 2003, had Jaynie in 2006 and Sean and I got married in 2007.
- I love Labrador retrievers (dogs) and one of my big goals is to live on a property and surround myself with Labradors.
- Sci-fi movies, chick flicks and drama series are my favourite TV/ Movies.
- I live in Goulburn NSW (Between Canberra and Sydney) and work from home.
- I’m shy and quiet.
- Country Music is the best, Adam Brand, Garth Brooks, Dixie chicks plus much more.
- I play the piano (completed up to grade 5 as a child)
10 random facts about Roy.
- I live in small village near to Mangalore, India
- I like going for long rides on my motor bike. My dream is to tour all over India.
- I have a Bachelors of Computer Applications degree from Mangalore University.
- I like watching comedy movies. A walk to remember is my favourite movie.
- I am Single.
- I am fascinated by tigers.
- I have never been on an Air plane.
- My dream was to join the Indian Army. But I could not pass the test when enrolling.
- I like listening to Bollywood songs and Ghazals.
- I have 2 dogs and 2 adopted cats living with me.
Located in Goulburn NSW, but servicing anywhere in Australia- Canberra, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Adelaide etc. Website design, blogs, e-commerce webpages, wordpress editing, training, consultancy services, domain name, hosting, SEO, Social media Management.
© 2017 Jacinta Thomas