Thomas Web Designs was started in 2007
A web marketing agency with the best solutions for your website and business.
Business Owner/ WordPress web design Tech, SEO Magician
& Online Marketing Consultant.
I have been creating websites since the year 2004. I’m basically a self-taught designer that specializes in WordPress web designing. I started out when I created a horse related classified website as I love horses and since I had fallen off and injured my back, I couldn't see me riding again. Plus I’m a geek at heart and love the internet. I started this little-classified website as a side hassle after university and played with it on and off while I was working full time at an employment agency. A few year’s later I meet my now husband Sean and fell pregnant. My daughter was born in 2006 and I didn’t want to go back to work. I had an offer on my little-classified business from a big company and I then used this money to create my horse employment agency that I run from home part-time. Having gained so much experience from this and having fallen in love with the whole WordPress side of things, I started offering website services and this is how Thomas Web Designs was born.
I'm Roy and I have 8+ years experience in IT field which includes roles like Technical Support Representative, Website Security Analyst and Website development.
My experience includes all the aspects required to run a website. I know how to setup a secure server on cloud hosting, Migrated a lot of websites, I have built several websites and web applications, I have fixed a lot of hacked websites and secured them.
I started working with Jacinta at Thomas Web Designs in July 2017 as a casual to help with her workload and recently started full time in August 2018.
We also have a few other casual employers that are highly experienced in Graphic Design, Search Engine Optimisation and Article & Blog Writing, that makes the team at Thomas Web Designs your ideal Web and Business Experts.
10 random facts about Jacinta.
- Horses are my favourite animal and I used to ride when I was younger.
- Been self employed and working from home for over 12 years so has a great insight into the struggles of family life, fear and mindset.
- I’m left-handed
- I met Sean in 2003, had Jaynie in 2006 and Sean and I got married in 2007.
- I love Labrador retrievers (dogs) and one of my big goals is to live on a property and surround myself with Labradors.
- Sci-fi movies, chick flicks and drama series are my favourite TV/ Movies.
- I live in Goulburn NSW (Between Canberra and Sydney) and work from home.
- I’m shy and quiet.
- Country Music is the best, Adam Brand, Garth Brooks, Dixie chicks plus much more.
- I play the piano (completed up to grade 5 as a child)
10 random facts about Roy.
- I live in small village near to Mangalore, India
- I like going for long rides on my motor bike. My dream is to tour all over India.
- I have a Bachelors of Computer Applications degree from Mangalore University.
- I like watching comedy movies. A walk to remember is my favourite movie.
- I am Single.
- I am fascinated by tigers.
- I have never been on an Air plane.
- My dream was to join the Indian Army. But I could not pass the test when enrolling.
- I like listening to Bollywood songs and Ghazals.
- I have 2 dogs and 2 adopted cats living with me.
Located in Goulburn NSW, but servicing anywhere in Australia- Canberra, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Adelaide etc. Website design, blogs, e-commerce web pages, Wordpress editing, wix websites, Squarespace help, Shopify, Showit, prestashop, training, consultancy services, domain name, hosting, SEO, Social Media Management.