Build a Website for from less than $100
(Ideal for small businesses or blogs)
Don’t Make Your Website Without this step by step guide to getting your website ready for your blog or business.
Are you a DIY-er? Then let me help you build your website for less than $100. Having a website for your business is very important. You may already have a Facebook business page or selling your items on
This FREE training course runs over 7 days.
1. Get a Domain Name.
2. Buy Website Hosting
3. Set your Name-servers
4. Install WordPress
5. Choose a layout theme & install it.
6. Add some features through plugins.
7. Your logo & branding
8. Email Marketing campaign, Call of Action Lead Magnet setup
9. Monetization and getting visual
Cups of Mocha
i can get a website for FREE why do i need to spend up to $100?????
We use WordPress.org to help you create a website which is different
Read our full blog post article on the difference between WordPress.org, WordPress.com,
Digital Marketing is essential for all businesses. Allow more customers to reach your business or blog by getting a website today.
Jacinta and Roy are brilliant. I have used a few other companies to help set up other small business websites but these two are fair the superior and most cost-effective to assist you to get online.
Wow, what a fab course, I got my website up and running in less than 2 weeks, so excited.
I love learning new things and was so stressed that I had to pay $1000 plus for a website. This DYI guide is fantastic and with a few extra $$ spend with some technical help from Jacinta and the team, I ended up spending well below my budget.
Are you a Do it
My mission is to show you a simple and cost-effective way to build a website.
I will walk you through step by step to build a beautiful website without the coding and tech talk.
Join my Website Challenge Today and have your website up and running, ready to earn you money in one week.
Before you start you need the following:
A business or blog name idea.
At least $100 to spend.
The 7 Day Website Challenge covers.
- Day 1 – Domain name, Hosting, Change your DNS (Nameservers) WordPress install and
basic walk through.
- Day 2 – website layout and functions (Theme & Plugins)
- Day 3 – Logo & Branding, learn some basic graphic designing.
- Day 4 – Home page, About me and Contact Page
- Day 5 – First Blog Post, other pages and Mailing List setup.
- Day 6 – Call of Action Lead Magnet, email funnel and Social Media.
- Day 7 – SEO setup, link your website to