Meet Jacinta Thomas
WordPress web design tech whiz and online marketing consultant.
I’m Jacinta and I have been creating websites since the year 2004 but started formally as a business in 2010. I’m basically a self-taught designer that specializes in WordPress web designing. WordPress is a software script that you install onto your hosting to be able to create customized websites without using so much website code. I started out when
WordPress is a software script that you install onto your hosting to be able to create customized websites without using so much website code. I started out when
I started out when I created a horse related classified website as I love horses and since I had fallen off and injured my back, I could see me riding again. Plus I’m a geek at heart and love the internet. I started this little-classified website as a side hassle after university and played with it on and off while I was working full time at an employment agency. A few year’s later I meet my now husband Sean and fell pregnant. My daughter was born in 2006 and I didn’t want to go back to work. I had an offer on my little-classified business from a bug company and I then used this money to create my horse employment agency that I run from home part-time. Having gained so much experience from this and having fallen in love with the whole WordPress side of things, I started offering website services and this is how Thomas Web Designs was born.
I now run my business at home in Goulburn NSW around my family. I provide services including (website design, hosting, SEO, social media plus a tonne of other marketing services plus consultancy work ) to the local area as well as any area around Australia. My clients live all over New South Wales from Canberra, Bundanoon, Bowral, Taree, Gosford, Sydney, Ballina and beyond. In Melbourne Victoria, Perth Western Australia, Brisbane Queensland, Adelaide South Australia, Tasmania and even New Zealand.
10 random facts about me.
- Horses are my favourite animal and I used to ride when I was younger.
- I started a horse management university degree until I fell off a horse and hurt my back so I swapped and completed a business management diploma.
- I’m left-handed
- I met Sean in 2003, had Jaynie in 2006 andSean and I got married in 2007.
- I love Labrador retrievers (dogs) and one of my big goals is to live on a property and surround myself with Labradors.
- Sci-fi movies, chick flicks and drama series are my favourite TV/ Movies.
- Sean and I watch an episode of something every night. We are currently watching Orphan Black.
- I’m shy and quiet.
- Country Music is the best, Adam Brand, Garth Brooks, Dixie chicks plus much more.
- I play the piano (completed up to grade 5 as a child) I still play at least once a week or so.
On the left is Sean and myself and above is our daughter Jaynie. She loves dancing.